Welcome to my Humble Blog :)

Hi! I'm Gohar K, Nice to meet you :)

My writing career started as a child participating in school plays when my teacher asked me to update and modify dialogues for a classic play's characters to make them more time appropriate for our annual prize distribution ceremony. The first approval and public display of my writing nurtured my enthusiasm towards it and inspired me. I have been soiling papers ever since with derivative poems, parodies, short stories, speeches, and articulate essays.
"Aimed to be a versatile writing portfolio, my work on this blog covers a wide variety of versatile topics and genres of writing. In here projects classified under Fictional, non-fictional, website articles, company portals, blog-posts, trending format styles, dissertations, newsletters, social media posts, SEO optimized content, research based assignments and other writing projections and a heap of diverse assortments of subject matters are cataloged for illustration from the writer’s rudimentary array."



















Even though my writing ventures have crossed adolescence with considerable triumph, I still consider myself an author dwelling in her infancy. My writing spirit is fueled by innovative ideas, abstract concepts, and anomalies to customary trends of penmanship. I am always looking to expand my horizons and to keep nurturing the flare of writing rosy with inquires and passion. Before a writer, I consider myself an active reader and a religious follower of all the admirable colossal figurines of our lofty trade. To make a long story short:

"Books are my school, the pen is my marble, paper is my backyard, and I find myself playing a fun game; hoping to carry it out in countless manifestations for eternity."

1 comment:

  1. Love your writing style. You must check out my blog, you'll relate a lot
    COT | childrenoftomorrow.in

    ReplyDelete